The Jim & Amy Galligan Team is a Keller Williams Real Estate Mega Team expanding and looking for NEW TALENT! If you are an outgoing, driven and dynamic individual looking to join an amazing team reach out to us.
Licensed PA Realtors: Buyer Agents and Showing Assistants: We offer 40 years of combined industry experience with a built in inventory of over 70 homes listed and active, an established professional reputation and the support of a team atmosphere to help you establish and realize your yearly goals in a great location.
Who We Are: We are a Mega Team within Keller Williams Real Estate specializing in the residential housing market. This year we hit our target of 150 Transactions for over $27 Million in Closed Sales Volume. For more information on our team go to www.AHomeinthePoconos.com
Location: Our team office is conveniently located in Historic Downtown Stroudsburg and close to Interstate 80, Route 209 & Route 33.
The Positions Available: We are currently seeking 2 Buyer Agents and 2 Showing Assistants.
As a Buyer Agent you will focus on providing support to the clients that call in and are actively looking to purchase real estate. Your duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Reaching out to qualified leads to develop a professional relationship
- Searching for homes based on the client’s specific requirements
- Putting together a strategic showing schedule
- Must be comfortable asking those uncomfortable questions that help push clients to make decisions
- Network/Prospecting- make 250 calls per week minimum to potential clients (50 calls a day). Keep a record of calls made and report productivity to team leader weekly
- Assess the market to establish if a home is priced fairly and offer a professional opinion to help your client make the right decision when making an offer
- Negotiate with other Realtors
As a Showing Assistant you will spend all your time in the field “opening doors” for established clients. This means you will be assisting the Buying Team by taking clients to see homes they have selected from the home search the Buyer Agent sent them based on their specific requirements. Your responsibilities include:
- Meeting clients (on time) to view homes
- Take meticulous notes on the client’s “likes” and “dislikes” along with any questions they have on the property and report this information to the agent you are supporting
- Compile and share all necessary details to the Agent you are supporting about the condition of the home, the personality of the client while in the field and any other important information the Agent may need so they may deliver superior client service throughout the life of the transaction
- Put together client folders (i.e. MLS information, business cards, lender info)
- Answer questions about the specific area you are showing, guide them to the appropriate places to get information on local schools, demographics, etc.
- Exhibit enthusiasm, point out selling features, help the client see past “the color of the walls” to see the potential of the home
- Keep the client “on track” which entails putting together a home search that fits most of the client’s needs, show no more than 10 homes before an offer is written
- Have a PA Real Estate License or have already completed the mandatory classes and are preparing to take the PSI exam
- Have both the desire and the ability to work well independently with little management
- Must possess a strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible schedule (evenings and weekend are a must)
- The ideal candidate should also be adaptable and have a strong respect for business ethics (scruples, morals and values are paramount to this teams brand)
- Buyer Agent will have at minimum 1 year sales experience with a professional sphere of at least 200 contacts
If you are ready to take your CAREER to the next level with proven systems, or know someone who would be great, please send resume to email@example.com